Gravel and Brick: The Two Driveway EssentialsPosted on: 25th October 2017
- Strength – Brick driveways are strong enough to hold multiple vehicles as well as withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Variety – Bricks come in a variety of colours and styles and bricks can be bonded in several attractive patterns.
- Lifetime Guarantee – Our brickweave driveways come with a lifetime guarantee and are designed and installed using our five-step paving process.
- Low Maintenance – The gravel won’t require much maintenance, just the occasional rake to ensure the stones are all in the right place.
- Strength – Gravel is strong enough to hold multiple vehicles and also withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Security – Gravel driveways are also good for deterring burglars due to the noise the stones make underfoot.
- Variety – Gravel driveways come in a variety of styles, sizes and colours, giving you the ultimate control over the design of your new driveway.