A New Garden Patio is the Perfect Place for Summer PartiesPosted on: 17/07/2017
The garden patio is the unsung hero of the summer party. Whether you are lighting the barbecue for an imminent visit from the in-laws or sharing a few tinnies with some friends on a sunny Sunday afternoon (and wishing you didn’t have to go back to work on Monday morning), your garden patio will be providing a solid base to the festivities. Here are a few benefits of a solid patio.
- Even Surface. This one can’t be overstated. Having an even surface on which to position your garden furniture makes life a lot easier. Barbecues also benefit from being placed on an even reliable surface.
- Sun trap. A sunny sheltered spot that is paved will make a lovely sun trap. Paving stones absorb heat from the sun during the day and will continue to radiate heat into the evening.
- Fireproof. Hopefully this is a quality you won’t need much, but it came in handy that time Uncle Kevin had too much to drink again and walked into the chimenea.
- Easily Cleaned. Most patio maintenance can be carried out with a hose and a good stiff broom. It makes clearing up after a particularly raucous party a lot easier than if similar antics had taken place in your living room.
- Longevity. A well-laid patio will last you for years. We are so confident in the quality of our patios that we offer a lifetime guarantee.
Whatever kind of patio you have in mind and whatever kind of use you intend to put it to, we can build it. To book a consultation with Richard Knight, call us on 01603 360548 or email email@example.com.