A New Garden Patio is the Perfect Place for Summer PartiesPosted on: 17th July 2017
- Even Surface. This one can’t be overstated. Having an even surface on which to position your garden furniture makes life a lot easier. Barbecues also benefit from being placed on an even reliable surface.
- Sun trap. A sunny sheltered spot that is paved will make a lovely sun trap. Paving stones absorb heat from the sun during the day and will continue to radiate heat into the evening.
- Fireproof. Hopefully this is a quality you won’t need much, but it came in handy that time Uncle Kevin had too much to drink again and walked into the chimenea.
- Easily Cleaned. Most patio maintenance can be carried out with a hose and a good stiff broom. It makes clearing up after a particularly raucous party a lot easier than if similar antics had taken place in your living room.
- Longevity. A well-laid patio will last you for years. We are so confident in the quality of our patios that we offer a lifetime guarantee.